Saturday, January 27, 2007

Our Happy Avery

One of the most consistant compliments Avery gets is how big and bright her eyes are.. I love them.
Avery is so happy now that she is more free to go anywhere she wants -- this car is to Avery as a walker is to a 107-year-old. (only Avery is really quick!)
Every parent has a picture like this so it's nothing novel -- but I now know why every parent captures this moment -- 'cause it rarely happens. And of course she woke up right as i snapped the shot. Bummer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys SOOOO much! She is already looking so much bigger than when I saw her at Christmas! I want to come visit! I love you guys!

~Linds

Anna said...

Ryan shared your blog (I hope that's okay =) She is sooo cute, you guys! Gotta love those fell asleep in the high chair shots!