Cute, cute dress. I love her bright blue eyes (picture below)! I think we have the same digital piano. I wonder if Paige will like ours. And - I LOVE LOVE your hair - I've never seen it so long - it seems like you always had short hair. Very pretty.
Cute! Hooray for red dresses.
Cute dress, cute girl! I love the new look of your blog.
I was just going to say the same thing Steph! Kallie your hair is beautiful and long! Totally cute dress!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute, cute dress. I love her bright blue eyes (picture below)!
I think we have the same digital piano. I wonder if Paige will like ours.
And - I LOVE LOVE your hair - I've never seen it so long - it seems like you always had short hair. Very pretty.
Cute! Hooray for red dresses.
Cute dress, cute girl! I love the new look of your blog.
I was just going to say the same thing Steph! Kallie your hair is beautiful and long!
Totally cute dress!
Post a Comment