ryan and avery enjoying his b-day breakfast. this is the life happy burger-day -- from red robin. adrie: eat your heart out avery loves the balloon ryan's famous white cake with thin chocolate frosting
Happy Birthday Ryan....what kind of burger did you get? I got to go with Laura to get her B-day burger so I'm not too jeal right now!! I'll bet Avery wolfed down a burger, eh?
I need to start previewing my comments before I publish them so I don't look like an idiot. :) I meant "Don't forget the thin ICING ..." and "Ryan - I dare you to ask for something DIFFERNET next year" (as in a different cake). Wow - now that explanation makes me look even dumber. I'm going to blame this whole incident on pregnancy brain.
4 comments:
Don't forget the "thin" - that's the most important part, eh? Ryan - I dare you to ask for something next year. :)
Happy Birthday Ryan....what kind of burger did you get? I got to go with Laura to get her B-day burger so I'm not too jeal right now!! I'll bet Avery wolfed down a burger, eh?
SO Stinkin' cute! (Avery that is :) I miss you guys!
I need to start previewing my comments before I publish them so I don't look like an idiot. :) I meant "Don't forget the thin ICING ..." and "Ryan - I dare you to ask for something DIFFERNET next year" (as in a different cake). Wow - now that explanation makes me look even dumber. I'm going to blame this whole incident on pregnancy brain.
Post a Comment