Monday, March 12, 2007

Balloons everywhere

Here is avery's daily position while I vacuum. She will stay put for as long as that 'monster' is on -- making that face and moaning along to the noise, of course.
Avery finally gets to sit forward in a carseat. She loves being able to see us. (Balloon's are lingering everywhere since her birthday. She loves them as much as any of her toys.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why is it that babies love the vaccum? How much fun to sit forward, we just switched Sadie's. Looks like she has some balloons left over from her birthday . . fun.

Kate said...

Oh man, you're lucky that she stays on the couch. My kids run and stand toe-to-toe with the vaccuum so I have to yell, "Beep beep!" to move every inch. I guess I should be happy that they're having fun, but it sure takes a long time!