Tuesday, April 10, 2007

13-month mark!

So happy to get a Sea World penguin from Grandma in the mail. She loves opening packages -- I think she understands the concept that there's something inside for her.
A was giving good-bye kisses so I grabbed the camera but she got sidetracked by sesame street over the shoulder.
stepping outside to find a beautiful day!
Aves and I walked down to McDonalds so I could introduce her to one of my favorites -- vanilla cone. She didn't hold back.

5 comments:

Kate said...

She just gets cuter and cuter!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow... the McDonald's cones in Bowling Green are HUGE! We get jipped here in Utah! Oh and Avery is a little cutie! I miss you guys!

Sarajane said...

Hey Kallie,

We just found your blog link on G and Shelly's blog. It is good to hear how things are going. I can't believe that you have a 13 month old. We have a 10 month old. Parenthood is a lot of fun, isn't it?
Hope you are doing well.

-Rob Bingham (and Sarajane)

Unknown said...

Kallie, she looks darling here!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kallie and Ryan -

It's great to see you and Avery enjoying your time in BG. She is a doll and is growing so fast. Tomorrow she'll want to wear lipstick and borrow the car.

SLB from SLC