Does she use a spoon well? How much fun, as I am sure the clean up was too!
Your title totally cracked me up. she's so cute!!!
Ryan, Avery takes after the way you used to eat when you were her age . . . funny how that works!
She looks like she is saying...mom I'm still hungry. How come. Where did all the yogurt go!?
I remember those days. I miss those days. Enjoy every second!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Does she use a spoon well? How much fun, as I am sure the clean up was too!
Your title totally cracked me up. she's so cute!!!
Ryan, Avery takes after the way you used to eat when you were her age . . . funny how that works!
She looks like she is saying...mom I'm still hungry. How come. Where did all the yogurt go!?
I remember those days. I miss those days. Enjoy every second!
Post a Comment