Saturday, July 28, 2007

lifestyles of the rich and famous

avery just brought me the camera and sat down -- so i took a picture.
a girl after my own heart --
avery loves fun packages!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know why she handed you the camera! She knew grandma's need to see some new pictures!!!
Way to go Avery. And stop growing. You're getting to big!. xoxo

Unknown said...

Cute! Kal you look great! Avery is looking so grown up (in the toddler way)

Emily Haney said...

i just recently found your blog. Wow. Somehow, my calculations don't make Avery that old. But boy she sure is cute. I just checked all my "comments" last night and figured out that you are 'RAK' (if you studied my genetic heritage, you'd be surprised that I can even use a computer!) So I am just happy to know that you can see how cute our girl is, and we can see how cute your girl is....