Hey Guys, It's Robyn. I can't believe how big Avery is! She is adorable. Congrats on the big news as well. We miss you guys! I'm glad we now have blogs to keep us together :). If your next one is a girl, we can discuss arranged marriages with our little handsome Lincoln..he's going to be quite the dashing young man!
Hey Kallie!!! I just found your blog and Averi is soooooo cute! I love that she is always wearing necklaces, Anabelle is also obsseseed with jewelry ( to eat it). I saw your little gidget, CONGRATULATIONS! When are you due? Take care!
3 comments:
I don't blame Avery for crying. That big bird looks pretty scarry to me too!!
I love you little girl.
Hey Guys, It's Robyn. I can't believe how big Avery is! She is adorable. Congrats on the big news as well. We miss you guys! I'm glad we now have blogs to keep us together :). If your next one is a girl, we can discuss arranged marriages with our little handsome Lincoln..he's going to be quite the dashing young man!
Hey Kallie!!! I just found your blog and Averi is soooooo cute! I love that she is always wearing necklaces, Anabelle is also obsseseed with jewelry ( to eat it). I saw your little gidget, CONGRATULATIONS! When are you due? Take care!
Post a Comment