Friday, August 03, 2007

I've been tagged...

Four jobs I've had:
1. full-time mom
2. BYU Financial Services
3. Florist
4. Arctic Circle

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Funny Girl
2. Toy Story
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Parent trap 3?

Four places I have lived:
1. Basalt, ID
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Provo, UT
4. Bowling Green, Ohio

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. reruns of Seinfeld
2. The Cosby Show
3. The Office
4. Ellen

Four favorite places I have been:
1. beach on the bahamas
2. sacred grove
3. Lawrence Welk Resort in San Diego
4. fancy dining places

Four of my favorite foods -- right now?
1. sandwiches
2. tiny spicy chicken
3. rainier cherries
4. pumpkin pie

Four websites I check daily:
1. gmail
2. blogs
3. Local library
4. messenger

Four favorite hobbies:
1. journal/scrapbook etc
2. grocery shopping
3. swimming
4. singing/dancing w/ avery

Four places I would rather be:
1. on a cruise
2. at my sister's
3. with friends
4. dining at the Roof

Four friends I would like to tag:
1.Emily
2.Elisa
3.Tyra
4.Adrienne

No comments: