very cute. future mouse corner girl??
Oh I always love a good snuggle-bunny.
Yay - I'm glad you've outed yourself with the ticker! I hope you start feeling better soon. By the way, please have a boy - Carter is sorely outnumbered by all the girls around here. :) Even the twins won't come close to evening the score.
yeah!!!! congrats kallie! i bet avery is excited!!!
Congratulations Kallie! As always, Avery is a cutie!
Congrats Kallie! That is sooo exciting!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
very cute. future mouse corner girl??
Oh I always love a good snuggle-bunny.
Yay - I'm glad you've outed yourself with the ticker! I hope you start feeling better soon. By the way, please have a boy - Carter is sorely outnumbered by all the girls around here. :) Even the twins won't come close to evening the score.
yeah!!!! congrats kallie! i bet avery is excited!!!
Congratulations Kallie! As always, Avery is a cutie!
Congrats Kallie! That is sooo exciting!
Post a Comment