Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mini Betty Crocker



Avery has been carrying around the dustbuster all hours of the day -- I guess she just got tired of not having anything to vacuum... either that or she is copying me when I sprinkled powder on the floor where ants were coming into our house.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Ahhh...the flour bucket. It is always bad news when I forget to put the lid on tightly. Flour really could provide hours and hours of fun for the kids, if it didn't cause me to pull my hair out and scream a little bit!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kallie....remember you asked me when Cam gave the dust buster to you for Christmas if I thought you would ever need it.... hummmm?

Kate said...

Look at all that hair! I swear it's grown since your last post. (BTW - Haley did this at Grandma B's once with pancake mix ... I feel your pain.)

Michelle said...

This is one of those things that is so funny days later, huh? She is a doll!

Stefanie said...

I tried this once so if there are 2 comments from me that say the same thing sorry!! I just said that she's lucky se gets to start early with cooking lessons from you!! I wish I would have done better when I lived with you!!!