Saturday, November 17, 2007

BG Holiday Parade

BRRRRRR... even though it was very nippy...
we got toons of candy -- avery became more interested in chasing candy than watching horses or ANYTHING.
collecting all sorts of paraphernalia
I think this is before the parade started but it may as well have been at the end -- neither of us can keep our eyes open.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love how she has her own gloves, but they don't suffice. She wants YOURS. So cute. And very adorable Statue of Liberty girl.

Kirsty said...

Eyes open or closed you are both so cute! You were obviously further up the road then we were because you got that cool Stature of Liberty thing. Isn't the BG parade the BEST? We went a few days after we first moved here and were like...ok this place doesn't suck THAT much. We'd never seen candy at a parade before. (In California they throw out tofu and sweet 'n low packets and coupons for plastic surgery).
Did you see us? Didja? Didja??!! Btw you are teaching tomorrow right? Well you are now!!

Unknown said...

How fun! What a freezing day. I love cold days. And I also love having candy thrown out at parades (I'm from CA !). . .

I wish we could be there with you.