I guess she had a little tooooo much to drink before she went to bed, but this is the gift Avery bore when she woke up this morning. She's so artistic.
Could you even be mad when you saw such a pretty spot on the bed??? I love her look: it's like, "Am I in trouble, or is it okay?" I laughed so hard! I love it!
You are too funny! What a touching and tender moment the discovery must have been. She's got to do what she's got to do but at least she does it with love.
8 comments:
Could you even be mad when you saw such a pretty spot on the bed??? I love her look: it's like, "Am I in trouble, or is it okay?" I laughed so hard! I love it!
I also laughed hard!
Wow, future artist in training...lets hope she moves away from bodily fluids to finger paints soon :).
I love it...
That is so funny!! That is good enough to win some kind of contest.
What talent. Do you think she could give Rhya lessons?
You are too funny! What a touching and tender moment the discovery must have been. She's got to do what she's got to do but at least she does it with love.
She looks just like her daddy! Looks like life is good with you guys :) Love this story, it is too funny! he he
Post a Comment