Avery breaks a few moves--even when she is sick with two ear infections.
What a little ham!! It's amazing how much better a little one can feel when the opportunity to perform arises. Love her!!!!
How fun for you to be pregnant and have such a darling little girl! It's been a long time and I miss you. Your girl looks just like you! Congrats and love you!Brooke
There must be something going around. Sadie is sick too! So I am home from church today. . .
i love that high school musical is her favorite movie :) so sorry she is sick :(
This just CRACKED me up! And to think - she's already liking HS Musical. too funny.
That's the saddest and the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a little ham!! It's amazing how much better a little one can feel when the opportunity to perform arises. Love her!!!!
How fun for you to be pregnant and have such a darling little girl! It's been a long time and I miss you. Your girl looks just like you! Congrats and love you!
Brooke
There must be something going around. Sadie is sick too! So I am home from church today. . .
i love that high school musical is her favorite movie :) so sorry she is sick :(
This just CRACKED me up! And to think - she's already liking HS Musical. too funny.
That's the saddest and the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment