So cute. It's always funny to me to realize how much kids pick up on. Funny or scary, depending on what they're repeating! :)
Very cute! What a good little singer she is.
I especially like the doo doo doo part! She is so intelligent.
That is seriously so cute!
Oh that makes me miss her all the more!!! Good job Avery!!! I miss you and love you!!! I'm blowing you kisses!!! Catch them!!!"Aunt" Sandy
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute. It's always funny to me to realize how much kids pick up on. Funny or scary, depending on what they're repeating! :)
Very cute! What a good little singer she is.
I especially like the doo doo doo part! She is so intelligent.
That is seriously so cute!
Oh that makes me miss her all the more!!! Good job Avery!!! I miss you and love you!!! I'm blowing you kisses!!! Catch them!!!
"Aunt" Sandy
Post a Comment