Congrats! I'm glad to hear everything went well. For being a month early, he sure was big. He was the same weight as Spencer who was born 3 days late! Good luck with the transition to having two kids. Hopefully Avery will take a liking to her new brother. - El Gamino
Wow!! Congrats you guys! I hope Ry was able to make it to this delivery! :) Hope all is well! Did everything go ok? Let us know how everyone is doing... Love and miss you guys!
Oh wow, he is so precious. COngrats to your family. What a great experince to got through and have. I hope you are feeling better after giving birth,my sister just had a baby and she was telling me things that prego mom's go through after the whole birth. Best of luck, and just remember it is all worth it. Congrats!
22 comments:
Congrats you guys. I was just thinking about inviting you down here for dinner this weekend, but I guess that probably won't happen.
Hope you're feeling well Kallie
Congrats! He is way cute. Hope all goes happy and healthy for you guys.
Congrats! I'm glad to hear everything went well. For being a month early, he sure was big. He was the same weight as Spencer who was born 3 days late! Good luck with the transition to having two kids. Hopefully Avery will take a liking to her new brother. - El Gamino
Congratulations!
He's even cuter without the nose gear! Leave it to us to come and see you all at the exact wrong time. We love you, Baby Max!
how big was he? And how early was he? Congrats! That is so fun to have a new baby. Is avery liking being a big sister?
CONGRATULATIONS! Way to go at having those babies early!
Yay Kallie and Ryan! Hopefully he won't have to be in the hospital as long as Avery. Congratulations you guys. We love you!
oh how exciting...you are the luckiest...not having to wait for your babies to come!!! hope all went well...he is adorable :)
Congratulations!! He sure is cute.
Congrats Kallie!
Congratulations!
Congrats! He is beautiful! Give us all the details!!
All of us at Stadium View say congrats!!! Wish you were here for us to spoil him as much as we did Avery!!!
Aunt Sandy, the rest of the neighbors at 1727, and the office staff
Wow!! Congrats you guys! I hope Ry was able to make it to this delivery! :) Hope all is well! Did everything go ok? Let us know how everyone is doing... Love and miss you guys!
So much cuteness!! Congratulations to you all! The lack of information is entirely unacceptable though....name?? Weight? Etc????
xoxo
Congratulations!!! Looking forward to more details. HOpe you are finding time to rest. :)
Oh so exciting!! How early was he? How is he doing? I hope everthig is so good now and you get to bring him home soon!!!
Yeah!!! He looks great and you look fabulous too Kallie! Can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations, kallie and ryan! what's his name? and is he healthy? he looks beautiful.
Congratulations! He is adorable. I hope you are all doing well.
Oh wow, he is so precious. COngrats to your family. What a great experince to got through and have. I hope you are feeling better after giving birth,my sister just had a baby and she was telling me things that prego mom's go through after the whole birth. Best of luck, and just remember it is all worth it. Congrats!
Post a Comment