Avery and Ryan are intently feeding their babies Max's first bath -- his umbilical cord finally fell off. He kept his eyes shut the whole time -- I think he was trying to block out the experience.
Hey Kal its AMY i just realized this little comment section. Im a nerd congrats on the little one, thats the name i wanted for my little guy. But i love Felps now. i love looking at your blog, your good. Im glad to know you still YEAH
5 comments:
I love that Avery's using the Boppy. What a cute little mommy!
Cute little mother. Cute boppy!
Hey Kal its AMY i just realized this little comment section. Im a nerd congrats on the little one, thats the name i wanted for my little guy. But i love Felps now. i love looking at your blog, your good. Im glad to know you still YEAH
Gotta love that boppy! I'm glad Avery is getting some good practice in, she will make a great babysitter! I'm glad to see Max is doing ok.
Such a cute baby! It's so fun to see Avery involved. I hope she is adjusting well. Congratulations!
Post a Comment