Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Avery!!!

Queen of the day -- Avery's sporting her new princess jewelry and her apron from G-ma Terry.
My in-laws: they may do strange things to welcome new people to the fam, but at least they have fun doing it. Welcome, Sarah!




Avery was so happy to get jewelry and a tutu from Katie -- she can't stop wearing it.



The cake -- do you want some?




cute shoes to go with a cute outfit given by G-pa B.





Who could ask for anything more than your very own table?














6 comments:

Adrienne said...

What a fun birthday! Happy Birthday Aves!

JethRobyn said...

Happy Birthday Avery!!

Kate said...

How humiliating - I didn't know that you were taking pictures of that stupid lift-with-two-fingers thing! Avery was way cute, though - I think it should be her birthday every day!

tinman said...

hey!!! I need your phone number!

please

tinman said...

please!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Happy Birthday Avery!!! Looks like she had such a great time! Such a beautiful princess!!