Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me



So we all hate these blow-out-the-candles shots (am I right BZ [chipmunk]?) but this is all we really captured of my birthday. So I'm 30 and there's no turning back now. Ryan made me a delish coconut pineapple cake and I may just have to polish the whole rest of it off myself... it's THAT refreshing.

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

Awww..happy birthday! (can't believe you are 30 and I'm not far behind) I really want a piece of that cake. Mail?

alexis said...

happy birthday kal! you are one heck of a 30 year-old (and cashier). Still waiting for you to email me!

Bret said...

Congrats on the Birthday and the Baby. I hadn't checked your blog for awhile. Loved the Newsies comment. I'm glad you knew what part of the song I was referring to.

Stefanie said...

Oh happy birthday!!! I remembered on the 16th and not on the 18th I'm sorry!! And yes the chipmonk pick is wonderful!!!!!!!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Oh, I forgot about that picture! I am so glad you remembered it! :) Happy Birthday ya old lady! Hope it was lots of fun! Love ya!

Brooke said...

Happy birthday! Your baby is so cute! (so is Avery). Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Now I'm in the mood for some of that cake!