Friday, March 21, 2008

Welcome Gottfredson's!

So we just had a short get-together with Shelly, Sadie and Allie who came into town -- and boy was it fun! Here is Avery washing her tea-party dishes so they'll be all ready.
Avery and Sadie -- showing their teeth.
Easter Egg Hunt at the neighors -- good thing Aves got all that practice in with Gma Terry.


6 comments:

Kate said...

That first picture is so adorable! (I mean, they all are, but that first one is really cute.) I was really hoping that at least one of my kids would have dark hair and blue eyes, but I wasn't so lucky. At least I have little Avery to look at!

Unknown said...

yes we had fun! Sorry I was so busy changing diapers!! Thanks for lunch.

Stefanie said...

She has the cutest clothes ever!!!

Bret said...

I love how big Avery's smile is. Cute.

Laura said...

incredible. it looks like a mini kallie and shelly just chillin in a past much younger life...

Lobdell family said...

Hi Ryan,
This is Jill Edde Lobdell. I don't know if you remember me from High school but it is fun to see your family. PLease check out my blog. It would be nice to hear from you.