Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Welcome home Max!

some runny noses require taking every precaution in hospital settings...
I love the Utah mountains.
Avery was going potty in her nudiness and i guess she got cold.
Here's our little Max -- all buckled up and ready to go home.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hooray that he gets to come home! Can't wait to see him.

Unknown said...

That is so exciting that he finally gets to come home. Hope all is going well. I love the picture of Avery being thrown in the air. It is really cute. How in the world do you have her potty trained already? I haven't even tried starting with Keira. I am jealous. :)

JethRobyn said...

I'm glad he came home, and all is well. We will postpone our visit until the RSV is all gone. So maybe in June when things get warm, we will be able to come over! Congrats on the new house, I just heard the news! Yea!

Stephanie said...

Is she covering up with a rug? That's too funny. I'm so glad that your little Max is finally coming home! How is he doing??