Yea! Congrats on getting off the oxygen Max!! keep getting better.
Oh he is sooo cute! A real boy! HA! Kallie, Avery and Max are just beautiful . Sweet pictures of the cousins.
cutie patootie
He is adorable! We want to meet Max!
Kallie,We love to look at your blog and see your family! So glad that Max is feeling better!I have tagged your blog (see what I mean on ours).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yea! Congrats on getting off the oxygen Max!! keep getting better.
Oh he is sooo cute! A real boy! HA! Kallie, Avery and Max are just beautiful . Sweet pictures of the cousins.
cutie patootie
He is adorable! We want to meet Max!
Kallie,
We love to look at your blog and see your family! So glad that Max is feeling better!
I have tagged your blog (see what I mean on ours).
Post a Comment