Sunday, April 06, 2008

Ry's half-marathon

Freeeeeezingly waiting for Dad at the finish line.
Here he comes...
finishing strong...
Dad's cheerleaders
... and a good stretch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ry,
I'm very proud of you for finishing the race...I'd be remiss if I didn't say I'd be even more proud if you'd ran it in just biker shorts.
ps I'm still proud, just not as...
Spencer

Adrienne said...

that does not look like fun to me but good job anyway!

Allison said...

I am surprised you kept your gloves on for the whole thing....oh wait, no I am not it I am jealous you had gloves for the whole thing.

JethRobyn said...

Run Forrest Run!! I kid...I couldn't run even a mile these days, congrats on finishing the half marathon!!

Brooke said...

Very impressive! I have always wanted to run a marathon (or even a half) but I am too lazy! Good for you! I love the pics of your kids! You guys have BEAUTIFUL kids!