.JPG)
Max is not quite dressed for church -- someday soon -- we are working up his antibodies for all those cheek-pinchers.
.JPG)
just daydreaming... in posed-form.

This giftbasket represents our new home. (closing benefit -- no doubt paid for by our "processing fee") even still, I was astounded at the gourmet goodness. Kneaders didn't even pay me to advertise -- I just was thoroughly impressed with the contents. Now I just try to stay away as much as possible. (or at least keep it to a small taste instead of a whole German chocolate brownie... or 3)

...and... TA DAAHHHH! Ry went out for an hour in the afternoon and came back with a new car! It's a Hyundai Elantra 2006 -- Avery's almost as giddy as Ry is, , , almost.
11 comments:
ooooooohhh....I can't wait to see pictures of your new house. Your kiddos are DARLING. Seeing that basket made me remember Kneaders chicken salad sandwich on focaccia...mmmmmm, delish.
So fun...I love that ryan went out for an hour and back with a car...and I want a treat from that basket. Can't wait to see your house.
That basket does look delish. I'm going to go to your Realtor next time so I can get one, too. :) The kiddies are adorable as always - I love the posed shot of Avery!
Can you please post pic's of your new house?? Also Avery is so so cute and big! Max is adorable too. I hope that your new car is great! We are driving one of those to Alaska in a few days so I hope it is a good car!!!
yea for new house, yea for new car, yea for avery, and yea for playing with max on saturday!!!
Ry and Cal,
for around 40 bucks I know I guy that will put around 14 inches of lift on the elantra. And I already assume that you want to paint the flames on the sides asap.
I can't wait to see your home.
Cute kids!!! Let me know when you get into your new house.
So much fun new stuff! i can't wait to see pics of your new house, and Avery is such a doll. Max looks like her is gowing so fast!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Your kiddos are adorable as always! It was so good to see you guys last week; we should get together sometime! Congrats on the new house and the new car!
Hey, where did you find this cute background??
Post a Comment