skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A few home improvements
Coat Closet gone food storage -- don't look at what's ON the shelves as we are just starting from scratch -- just look at the love that it took for Ryan and Steve to build them --
and the ultimate Mother's Day offering -- a quiet corner table (for one! thank you very much) where I can primp and powder myself to presentability. Thanks Ry!
I made this one myself -- well, i bought the craigslist table all by myself and then found the address all by myself and to top it all off -- made a tablecloth without all that much measuring. heh heh heh. (I included the bed 'cause I wanted to get sweet sleeping Max in there.)
6 comments:
very nice! Love the corner...send Ryan our way sometime.
Very nice! Our food storage is in the garage ... probably the WORST possible place! Send Ryan my way after Adrienne's. ;)
chicken chunks...so yummy.
I'm impressed. Looks like you've stocked up on the essential things- cereal, soda and toilet paper. =)
I also love the corner table. Fabulous!
Looks like the house is coming together great! I am anxious to see it! :)
I think that your food storage is great. All that me and Erin have are some raisens, something called Melk, and some meat I've been trying for ever to dry and jerk.
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment