So I have not done such a good job of keeping track of weeks-old of my secondborn, so I was pretty proud of myself when I happened to look at the calendar and wonder the oft-asked question -- on just the right day! Don't mind that he's nude -- it's necessary to see how much he's grown! That and he was a bit worn out in the clothed pictures. He's a way happy baby and so fun to hold and squish. If I didn't feel bad for stealing my old high-school friend's lingo -- I'd call him the Juice Man. (You'd agree if you could get a handful of his thighs...)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Baseball
7 years ago
8 comments:
funny. I think of the juice man from time to time when I squish rhya's thighs. I can't believe Max is 3 mo already!
He is sooo super cute and squishable, I wish I had the opportunity to squish his thighs! Love the house, it looks great! Your family is adorable, I have loved all the photos!
He IS such a chubba - I'm glad you posted nudie pics because it's hard to fully appreciate his girth (to use Ry's favorite word) when he's dressed. Such a cutie! I seriously can't wait to see him and the twins running all over!
Hi kallie! Jacque here! Sara's friend, and now your personal bloggin buddy! Haha! It was so nice to meet you at the bridal shower!
And he is ADORABLE!
Horray for chubby babies! He is way cute!
Wow Kal!
He is very squishy!!! I'm jealous, mine doesn't have much of anything to squish (I still try) Those pics are so stinkin cute!! Love ya!
Hey Brownes, that little boy of yours sure is a cutie. Glad to see he's growing like a weed.
What a cutie...looks just like his daddy to me! I love the fourth one down, he has a great smile! They grow up so fast.
Post a Comment