Well, after much too long without the internet -- we are finally back online. We are not, however, finished (or have even started) decorating our new house -- so this is just a general idea. (pay no attn. to the unmatching furniture, bare walls and stray cords.) This is everything but the upstairs -- which has 4 rooms. I guess Ryan thought that was a little too personal to share...
We love having our own home -- we love the community -- we are so happy and finally feel settled. Now we can just focus on the decorating part which will be so much fun.
Ooh - it looks so good! The island looks perfect and I love how you set up the family room. (I love those chairs!!) How many times can I say "love" in one post? Anyway, we need to get over and visit again now that you're settled. And if we ever have a warm day again, we'll get Avery over here to play.
7 comments:
Congrats on your beautiful new home! Have fun decorating....Kohl's is having a big sale today and then again this weekend! :-)
What a nice house! I can only hope that we find something half as nice around here in our price range. Have fun decorating and making it yours!
very cute! I love the red kitchen. Can't wait to come visit
Ooh - it looks so good! The island looks perfect and I love how you set up the family room. (I love those chairs!!) How many times can I say "love" in one post? Anyway, we need to get over and visit again now that you're settled. And if we ever have a warm day again, we'll get Avery over here to play.
way cute! I used to have that same kitchen table and I miss it sometimes, especially when I saw yours!
thanks for letting us hang out there on Monday!!
Beautiful home. Wish us luck for when we go searching for our own place in three weeks!!!
Post a Comment