
We have happy children...
.JPG)
... unless they are constipated -- which is daily...
.JPG)
...bbq-ing seems to help...

...and baths at night...

...along with cooking. It keeps our mind off our troubles. (those are what's left of the potstickers that didn't "pot" out.)
3 comments:
Hey Kallie, can you send me your new address? I would give you my email but I don't want to post it on a public site so I know that your mom, Jamie and Laura all of it so you can get it from them. I am trying to get everyone's address to send out baby announcements this summer and yours is one of the last I need. Thanks so much. And your little family is so cute!
Did you ever try the Pear juice? I swear it really must be part laxative. I gave Linc about a 1/4 cup yesterday throughout the day. He has been taking iron supplements and it backed him up pretty bad. But like the last time I tried pear juice, it was like an explosion!! He cleared out a few times. So yeah, Langer's Children's Pear Juice...try it out.
That bath time picture is so perfect! You've got to print it and put it on your wall.
I just remembered that one of our little friends had the same problem as Avery (the size issue). I'm going to call her mom tomorrow and find out what exactly was the problem and what they did for her. I'll let you know when I find out.
Post a Comment