Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary to US!

So we didn't actually take pictures of the day, but this is "the day" exactly 3 years ago. Today, Ryan sent me flowers mid-afternoon, took me to dinner, golfing and sammy's shakes that evening while Marilyn babysat (thank you OHHH so much.) We've decided that even after 3 years -- we still really like each other.

9 comments:

SANDERS said...

Kallie hey 3 yrs really. Remember when we were roomates and now we are married with kids weird weird. How is it with two kids? Should I be scared?

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary! What a pretty bride you were! It sounds like a fun day...I love getting flowers!

Unknown said...

Kal, Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!

Adrienne said...

Hooray for dates and flowers! Happy A

Heather Gray said...

Kallie, you were a gorgeous bride! Happy Anniversary!

Greg and Lisa said...

Kallie,
Oh my gosh, I am so happy to have seen your blog on Stef's blog. You are so cute and I have wondered how you are. It's Lisa Hiskey (Johnson now). Darling little family!
Here is our blog,
www.johnsonmoments.blogspot.com
Lisa

Jacque said...

Oh my gosh Kallie! You make such a pretty bride! Congrats too!

Kirsty said...

3 years and so productive! Congratulations you guys! Love your wedding pictures, you have not changed at all :)

The Johstoneaux Family said...

3 years - really? That's great! Congratulations!