Sunday, June 01, 2008

Road Trip

So -- there were many beautiful people and things to photo from our trip to Vegas for Cam and Sarah's wedding -- however, I didn't have my camera out for the majority of the time... so I'm relying on Lindsay to pass some onto me. In the mean time -- if you're interested in wedding photos, I'm sure eventually Katie and Sarah will post some awesomer ones on their blogs. This was Avery getting creative in the boring car -- (Last time we visited Idaho, Grandma Terry showed off her violin skills with a "twinkle twinkle" performance.)

2 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

She is quite the little musician! Can't say I'm surprised...I loved hearing your voice Kal :) It made me kinda miss ya a lot!!

Anonymous said...

I just love those kids! Hey, I have about a kajillion (don't ask me how many that is) pictures that I took... I don't know if you want me to email you them ALL or if you just want to pick and choose! Let me know! I got some super cute ones of your fam and your kids! So, let me know and I'll get them to you ASAP! :)