Friday, June 06, 2008

This week

Avery was a little too quiet for a little too long -- this is HEAVY duty lotion -- Avery just doesn't understand that a little really does go a long way.
Cuddling on the couch with babies is one of my favorite activities. . . especially when they hug you back.
Avery LOOOOVES to help with dinner
Max likes to watch us make dinner from the swing.
Even on the rainy days -- Avery likes to picnic right in front of the window -- so she can feel like she's outside. :)

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

What is that you made for dinner? I'm curious...love the lunch tray. All you need is some mashed potatoes and cheese to go with those nuggets ;)

Kallie said...

those were breakfast pockets -- emeril/mom's recipes combined. just frige biscuits filled with a mixture of chicken,mushrooms,green onions, garlic, spices, brocolli. the filling is really quite tasty -- the next day i ate the leftover filling over a spinach salad... mmm.

Jacque said...

MMM. I am going to try those breakfast pockets for my self. delish!

Melanie said...

Where did you get the fancy lunch tray? I've seen some trays in the stores but not any that nice. I think you should post that recipe. Yes, I need the exact recipe to follow. I'm not a creative cook like you...I'm still learning! :)

Kallie said...

fancy lunch tray? those were the army style ones we grew up on at school lunch. i was thrilled when i found a single one at D.I. so Aves could share a peice of my childhood. :)

as for the Breakfast Pockets recipe -- i'm having a hard time typing it in this small space so you can just see it at comehungry.blogspot.com -- I'll post it there.

Michelle said...

Your kids are getting so big!! We need to get together!!