After a big breakfast at Aunt Laurie's and the Zoo we made our way to Idaho for a long weekend. Sad but this is the only picture I took while we were there. But maybe just because we were too busy having fun. We had a girls (and kids) slumber party while the boys went camping and then garage saled in the morning
Grandma B loves standing in the heat pushing kids on swings :) I missed the kisses but these closed-eyed cousins are still cute. Ry says Avery's standing like me. (I HAVE been pregnant most of her little life.)
When it just got too hot at the park we made our way to the "inside park" to finish wearing our kids out. Avery wasn't convinced Ronald wasn't real.
2 comments:
I love the preggo stance. The zoo looks like fun and we are glad you came to spend some time. It was fun!
How fun to get to Idaho to visit everyone! I need to go there sometime too...I miss seeing everyone!
I love the zoo pictures too. And the sunglasses and stroller pic? Priceless.
Post a Comment