I saw this on Adrie's blog -- thought it would be nostalgic...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog that's okay too.
Baseball
7 years ago
16 comments:
My first memory of you was when the whole ward was helping you move in. I came home and there was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much stuff!!! We were scared! But amazingly, you found a place for everything! Also, all the guitar playing and your patience to try and teach me. But most of all, the wonderful treats you always made!! I love ya Kal!!!
How about "THE ANDERMAN AND THE INDERSONS" making those movies and commercials were so much fun, I still laugh about them to this day. I always thought you were so funny and cute.
"that huuurt" is what comes to mind. Remember Kallico's Korner and singing to Neil Diamond in the vacuum when mom and dad would go out? I too have great drill team memories!
PS...your new family picture is super cute!
A memory that comes to mind...it's not my first memory of you but it will work...you were my ONLY roomate that I ever had who had food storage under her BED and cans of food falling out of your designated cupboard! I was always so impressed with how domestic you are! I remember you playing your guitar and singing to me when I was getting ready for a date with someone I won't mention. Oh, don't forget how much you and I enjoyed watching re-runs of the Cosby Show! Great memories!!! I miss you!
I have been racking my brain trying to come up with my first memory of you- but I've had to wade through a whole bunch of messed up splotches of memories and I'm not sure I can come up with something specific. I'm sure my first memory of you would be something that included you and Stacey- but I don't know. Anyway, I do have one memory of you-- when we were roommates that one summer up at Ricks, you tried to get from your Aunt Dawns house back to the apartment all by yourself. It was pretty much a straight shot but you got completely lost. That was the funniest thing to me.
First off the comment you left me made me get tears in my eyes.... I just miss all you girls and you are so nice. One of my favorite memories of you is when you would just sit and play the piano for us. It was my FAVORITE sunday thing when you would just sit and play. And I always remember being jealous that you were one of those people that was jsut good at whatever they did!!!
Probably the most fun memory I have of us is when you, Shelly, Heather and I went on that crazy roadtrip. We started out at the Windham in Salt Lake, then drove to Logan to see "A Beautiful Mind", then ate at Maddox steakhouse in Brigham City, and ended up at your house in Firth. And then, of course, there was the crazy snowstorm on the way home which poor Shelly had to drive through. I also really miss your laugh and your awesomely soothing guitar playing. Good times!
Oh, my gosh! I totally forgot about that crazy "fishing" trip with Jones. Katie Smith and I almost got attacked by those huge cows!
I am with BZ and remember all the stuff and how we were totally amazed that you did find a place for everything. I also remember whenever we did not have something, lo and behold you would pull it out of somewhere. It did not matter if it was sugar or rubber cement you had everything we ever needed. I also remember running with you on that trail. And when we ran with Grant in the provo race. That is my longest race as of yet, I think now I need you as my personal trainer. The main think I can remember is your amazing example, you were so nice to everyone so thanks for that. Sometimes when I have to do stuff for church and don't want to I think "What Would Kallie Do?" and of course I go. Wow this is long.
I am just sorry that we didn't get to be roommates longer. You girls were great to live with. And you were always so happy and fun to be around. You brought a lot of spunk and fun to the apartment!
Not my first memory but I still laugh out loud at the memory of me asking if the item we brought for "Stump the Bishopric" had to be pertinent to an actual scripture. And you looked at me all dead-pan and "umm yes, what did you think? Here's a can of chili...work with it?"
Wish we'd had more time for laughing. Miss you!
Remember that silly Thanksgiving play we all made up? I loved writing letters to you. Remember when we played hide and seek at my house, and I hid under the cupboard in the bathroom, and someone went in there to use the bathroom? I loved riding our bikes to that little store down the street from your house. Peter Cetera still reminds me of you! Remember your friends brother, and how you wanted me to be friends with him? How silly and boy crazy we were! Love and miss ya!
I remember your cute kids at the temple when Sarah and Cam got married! So cute!!!
I remember playing "raggety ann" and giggling so hard, not really trying to go to sleep.
Do I need to say more?
Oh, and you always make me laugh so hard, I think we've experienced "problems" more than once. ;) I'm not saying any more.
Wow!!! Good memory. I had forgotten all about the mission to get a pic of Tom. I'm glad you remembered it--made me laugh out right out loud.
sorry this took me so long, I am a bad friend. But all I can say is couples' showers at the BYU pool every morning at the butt-crack o' dawn. It was intense bonding, let me tell ya. Also, a pretty good workout.
Post a Comment