Monday, August 25, 2008

Avery's first bike!

thank you garage sales, and friends who know what we want. (meaning,,, we didn't even have to go out hunting -- my neighbor knew I was on the look-out for one so she saw 2 the other day and bought them both -- yea!)

Now all Aves talks about from morning til night is going outside to ride her bike.












WARNING... WARNING -- projectile poop picture! Up the neck and out the arm -- now that's one magic poopy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

GROSS, and congrats on the bike. I need a bike and a neighbor . . .

Adrienne said...

Cute bike! Go Avery.
That is gross (though I completely know how not fun that is)

Brooke said...

oh, oh! I'm so sorry about the poop! Yucky! Looks like a way fun bike!

JethRobyn said...

Avery, what a cool bike!! You are so lucky.
That exploding baby scene looks familiar! I think you guys were around for the biggest bang Lincoln had!