Max is getting to be so much fun to play with Noni Summer Party: waiting in the pony-ride line... ...crying because her mean parents threw her on the pony... Jumping with Dad Ring Around the Rosy with friends at the party
Isn't it funny how we think something is going to be fun for them and it ends up crashing and burning and traumatizing them for life (or at least for the moment)? Max is getting so big and way cute. I can't wait for Elaina to get to that age. Keira is going to love it. I bet Avery just loves playing with him.
1 comment:
Isn't it funny how we think something is going to be fun for them and it ends up crashing and burning and traumatizing them for life (or at least for the moment)?
Max is getting so big and way cute. I can't wait for Elaina to get to that age. Keira is going to love it. I bet Avery just loves playing with him.
Post a Comment