..JPG)
I was surprised at how quickly Avery bonded with my grandparents -- it's like she's known them all her little life
.JPG)
Avery LOVED prepping with Grandma because she let her make tiny cookies by herself on her own tiny cookie sheet.
Can't believe Aves is this close -- only last week she was scared of the little ducks
Blowing bubbles with her "new" cousins -- she's never SEEN so many girls her age.
I was surprised at how quickly Avery bonded with my grandparents -- it's like she's known them all her little life
5 comments:
Too much fun! And Max is looking too big. My Mom and Dad said that they loved having you, and you were easy company to have around. Glad you had a good trip!
We loved seeing you even if it was very brief. That is such a cute picture of all of those girls. There must be something in the Washington water for us to be having all girls. :)
looks like fun was had by all (I wish I could have gone with you and had some fun) Did you get a scone at the fair for me?
So fun! Avery looks like she had so much fun playing with cousins.
It looks like y'all had a fun trip. Avery makes me laugh. She reminds me of you in so many ways. She has a fun little personality. Max is SO cute! I miss ya and I love peeking in on your blog!
Post a Comment