Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mom's visit

I couldn't keep these girls out of the kitchen -- from the minute Mom walked in the door she was getting Avery's help to bake something or another... they made little cakes in little pans... twice... ...and decorated halloween sugar cookies...

...took breaks to play hide and seek, amongst other games and activities ...
and then, since she wanted to be in the kitchen so bad -- I put her to work for ME! Had her watch every amount of ingredient I'd put in my bread, and even had her knead it for me to make sure it was up to "mom" standard...



... this confirms it -- it's not my fault after all -- Mom's bread died in the oven too. Time for a new oven, not a new Kallie,,, errrr,,, bakery?



(PS. Thanks for coming, Mom.)



3 comments:

Terry said...

Thanks for letting me mess up your kitchen so many times! I had a great time, and feel refreshed now. And you are a very good cook, I must say.
Thanks..........

Kirsty said...

Ok I would consider that bread a raging success. I can tell how you got to be so pretty. I wish Avery would come and hang out in my kitchen!

THANK YOU for your comment on my blog. We love the Browns!!!!

Greg and Lisa said...

Callie, Cute pictures. You look a lot like your mom. I love when gma's come to visit.
You're halloween pictures are so cute and very original. Good job! You are such a cute person! Lisa