Those costumes turned out way cute! Can't wait till Rhya gets to wear the straw next year. I can hardly stand it. The blueberry is very manly and Ry looks awesome...so do you. Good work.
j -- i made the blueberry is all -- patterned after a beachball that has been kickin' around -- and i "created" out of my closet, the gretel uniform (thanks grandma for the apron) and a vintage dishtowel for my hat -- but i'll be honest -- it looks just like the hat gretel wore in the picture i was referencing from.
10 comments:
Those are the cutest costumes I have ever seen. How many of Avery's candies can she eat? (How many don't have milk?)
YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great costumes. I can't even think if we are going to participate and dress up at all.... :p
I love yours, though
p.s. did you make them or what?
oh yeah. gretel turned out fab! And everyone!
Ry, never looked better. You should keep up that look on a daily basis. I like your fruitlings, pretty cute.
Those costumes turned out way cute! Can't wait till Rhya gets to wear the straw next year. I can hardly stand it. The blueberry is very manly and Ry looks awesome...so do you. Good work.
j -- i made the blueberry is all -- patterned after a beachball that has been kickin' around -- and i "created" out of my closet, the gretel uniform (thanks grandma for the apron) and a vintage dishtowel for my hat -- but i'll be honest -- it looks just like the hat gretel wore in the picture i was referencing from.
Oh my gosh. You are KILLING me with all of the cuteness!
You guys' costumes are awesome!
Post a Comment