Saturday, November 15, 2008

Make-up poops ya out

At first I thought I was the luckiest Mom ever -- when Avery fell asleep on the floor while I did my make-up. (which only takes me 6-8 minutes people)...... but then later I realized she had a fever and didn't feel well, so I won't get my hopes up for this ever happening again...
Max will be 9 months this week and he doesn't crawl, but "he's workin' on it" (as Avery says.)


The love affair with make-up was kindled by Haley, but she didn't have to talk Aves into it too much -- I think she has a knack. . . what do you think? ;)

Haley's style of primping has a bit more class to it -- as seen here after makeovers -- but she does have a few years on Avery... she'll get it (hopefully not TOOO soon though.)



2 comments:

Kate said...

Ooh ... sorry about passing along the makeup obsession and - apparently - the fever. I'm now on child #3 with that one. If Aves has what mine have, she'll only be feverish for a couple of days with no other symptoms. So, at least it's not TOO bad, right?

SANDERS said...

That HSM3 thing cracked me up. Don't think me and my sister went to it without any kids to look like it was for them, he he I loved it and would go again. Max is getting so big