Monday, December 15, 2008

THE BIRDS!!

This has made me a bit anxious in the last 3 days -- this HUGE flock of birds have been menacing the neighborhood -- how DARE they gang up on one person's house and land on the lawn, the roof, ALL OVER. What are they after? Are they going to break my windows and peck my eyes out?!? (I'm not faking -- I really am quite nervous -- dang that movie.)

On a lighter note -- here is Avery at the ward PJ party -- watching Santa very closely after he delivered a bag of treats to her. She loved his Jingle Bells and kept her eye on him the whole time.

And here is our gingerbread house decorating party -- complete with Frosty the Snowman on in the background...



... Ry had WAY too much fun with his architecture.


6 comments:

Kate said...

I actually love it when those flocks of birds converge - I like to think that they're eating all of the spiders in my grass. Yay for no spiders! I'm way more afraid of them than of birds.

Kirsty said...

Shudder!!! The bird thing would freak me right out. I only saw one scene from The Birds for film class and I have been scared of them en masse ever since. Birds=gross.

Your gingerbread houses=awesome!!

Erin said...

Those birds are FREAKY! Your kids are sure cute though. They make up for the crazy birds.

SANDERS said...

MAX's face expressions crack me up he is aborable. I just love it.

Adrienne said...

Fun gingerbread activity. I haven't done that this year even though L wants to.

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
Personalized Signature:金陵热线棋牌游戏中心,名城苏州游戏中心,云南信息港游戏,彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心,江苏互联星空棋牌游戏中心,广西休闲游戏中心,安徽棋牌游戏中心