my suggestion: a sharpie and some duct tape for the names.
oh that's classy -- thanks, you always know just how to do it up right. ;)
Those are really cool. I made all of my family's and I crosse stitched the names on cross stitch fabric and then sewed them on. Just an idea. :)
Love the stockings. They turned out great! You don't really need names do you?
you could always just do a nice initial!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
my suggestion: a sharpie and some duct tape for the names.
oh that's classy -- thanks, you always know just how to do it up right. ;)
Those are really cool. I made all of my family's and I crosse stitched the names on cross stitch fabric and then sewed them on. Just an idea. :)
Love the stockings. They turned out great! You don't really need names do you?
you could always just do a nice initial!
Post a Comment