.JPG)
We got a new piano!! Max and Avery could do this for hours -- and they do. We are so glad to finally have a piano to play!

They also spend their time doing makeovers -- that's what Avery says anyway...

And Max works on his push-ups, or... getting some crawling skills -- only this is backwards crawling into the splits -- he does it all day long -- hopefully he'll be able to pommel horse one day as a result.
.JPG)
Avery decided she wanted to be a johnny jumper too -- looks like a lot of fun there Aves.
7 comments:
Yay for a new piano! And way cute pictures of the kids.
Those pics are really great of your kids. Congrats on the piano. My kids love "playing" ours too.
Your kids are so lucky they have a mom who can play the piano for them. They are such cuties!
I can't get enough of Max's smile
Your kids are just the cutest. I never fail to smile and laugh when I read your blog. They are so sweet together too. Love them!
Very good!
Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!
Post a Comment