Friday, January 02, 2009

Back to work

After all the parties and late nights we are back to doing everyday stuff... like laundry.Avery thought Max needed a backrub for a break.
The Gottfredson's came to visit! Ry and G were just making fun of us for wanting a picture together -- but the jokes on them -- they look like a little couple with a baby.

Wish you lived closer, Shel.
And here are the kiddos -- can't keep them still long enough.

2 comments:

The Rowes said...

Not fair... I wish I could have gotten together with you guys too. It looks like you had fun! I saw Marti and Bart this past week when we were on vacation and loved reuniting. There's a part of me that wishes life was still as "easy" as it was in college. I especially miss the friendships. We need to plan a huge reunion with our hubbies and kids. That would be fun. Hope you guys have a Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Kal, Love the pictures. Matt and Ryan . . . classic. Miss you already!