Saturday, January 03, 2009

Grandma Mary -- this one's for you

Even if she is just 2 still -- she knows right where those eyebrows should go. I was on the phone when she came downstairs and from afar -- even without my glasses on -- I noticed she looked a little freaky. (The daughter I KNOW has no eyebrows -- much like her mother (and grandmother).)

8 comments:

Erin said...

I love it!!!

Tyra said...

so funny :)

Adrienne said...

Not a bad job! Maybe you could hire her to do yours!

Brooke said...

Wow, that's just darn cute!

Erin and Spencer said...

This is cute! She's growing up so fast!

Emily Haney said...

Woah. I must say, that is... cute? Sydney and I have quite the opposite problem!

Jamie said...

i can't stop laughing!!

(Yeah, I'm just now catching up on blogs...)

btw: Nathan just realized I only have half an eyebrow on each a few weeks ago - mine aren't totally non-existent, just half way. funny he finally noticed.

Kallie said...

J - has he noticed your key-hole pupil or whatever it's called?