skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday to Max
So I'm having weird memories of this time last year -- Ryan and I were just checking into the Hines Mansion Bed and Breakfast for a little getaway to celebrate Valentine's and his birthday. Little did we know at 4 am we would be checking right out again -- to go deliver Max. What a crazy time that was. This year has seemed to fly right by. I still think of him as my newborn --but the pictures prove -- 12 whole months have gone by. (Thanks to Adrienne for being my creative genius.)
4 comments:
Isn't it funny how the memories flood back just because of a number on the caladner?
Happy Birthday Max! ♥ Aunt A
Happy birthday to my buddy (even though he equates my house with "Mommy deserted me")! ;)
What a cute boy! Happy (belated) birthday to him.
Happy birthday Max! He has the best baby smile ever. Looks like he had a wonderful 1st birthday :)
Your post reminded me of this, written almost 4 years ago..sniff. Time seriously flies. Enjoy!
http://parenting.ivillage.com/mom/0,,85z56fkh,00.html
Post a Comment