Today Ry took the day off work and we went to the Draper, UT temple open house. (To be dedicated March 22nd) This is a first for both my kids and me. I was very impressed with the whole production. I couldn't believe how much effort is made to make it all go so smoothly -- but what should I expect at the Temple? Avery loved seeing all the beautiful chandeliers and paintings etc. Also the bridal dressing room. (I think that was MY favorite too)
This was the only shot I could get of it (on the bus) because the entry was all tunnel-tented off for easy and warm "herding" of the tourers:

Aves and Max both loved the shuttle-bus ride to and from:

. . . and then there was the reception after - complete with cookies and bottled water (just avery's size;).) Who says you can't make a church gym presentable for a party? It was BE-AUTIFUL.
4 comments:
You are so lucky! My grandparents a few aunts and uncles and a handful of cousins live in Draper and I would have loved to attend the Draper Temple open house. That's great that you went to the open house as a family.
Very fun! I love Max's face in the family bus shot!
I remember going to the Provo Temple open house. Does that mean I am old? Max's face is the best......
Oh I'm jealous!! I SO wished I could go to that!!! Sometimes I really miss living there!!!
Post a Comment