Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hippo Birdie!

This is the morning look -- I got lots of fun presents. . .
. . . my best present being that Ryan took the day off to be with me. He took me to lunch at my favorite (Jason's Deli) and then golfing. . .


It was the perfect day for being outside --

Thumbs up!







4 comments:

JethRobyn said...

YEA! Happy Birthday Kallie! I'm glad you had a good day. Jason's Deli is one of my favorites too. Hopefully we'll get to see you tonight!

Adrienne said...

How fun! Happy Birthday....now I'm wanting Jason's Deli!

Cwilde said...

Happy Birthday Kallie!!!! I had it on my calendar and still forgot to call you. I guess it wouldn't have made a difference because you weren't home.

Hope you had a great day!!

The Rowes said...

Happy Birthday, fellow March girl. I love March Birthdays! It sounds like you had a great day. Hope this year is wonderful for you and your beautiful family.