So April is evidently our month of visitors -- wish we'd have had some in the dreary winter months when nothing much was going on -- but we'll take April too. I love having houseguests -- and really do someday want to do some sort of bed and breakfast on some quaint coastline somewhere -- but for now -- this is our practice. First, Jamie and Nathan and the boys came to visit. The kids were either like this:
.JPG)
... or chasing each other around the house while screaming. fun times.
The big event of their stay was the bread class demo put on by Jamie. I'm STILL enjoying the bread she made and left for me, and I even made the leap and bought the
Bosch special she has on her site - I'm really very giddy that maybe my bread might be like hers someday... she has lovely pictures -- go check it out.
This is Max -- crying one instant - and posing the very next: you must've had to be there:
.JPG)
And Nick and Laura came down on the weekend to run the Provo City 5K with us -- cold, but we made it.

Then later on Saturday this was the scene around here -- with conference on and everyone with busy hands stayed very much awake. (I just put this pic on 'cause I knew Mom would get that sideways grinny look on her face -- YOU know the one, L...)
5 comments:
Oh, I know the one! Can't wait for my turn at the B&B
We would so come and stay at your bed and breakfast, just let us know when and where :)
Wow! Good job on the 5k. I was actually going to come down and run it with Amy but then she got a baby so that threw our little plan off. So, I'm running my first one for the year at the beginning of May...its free. If your in town you should come run with me (www.free5k.com). My friend is actually the one putting it together.
And I love your last picture. Of course, the women are busy -even Avery- and the man is snoozing. :-)
That's my girls! What happened to the boy? Where is his handwork?
Thanks for the "shout" about the Bosch special - hope your bread does turn out as yummy as mine. Send me pictures from when we were there - I didn't have my camera (oops).
oh, and we had loads of fun visiting.
Post a Comment