Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

off to church Eggs for breakfast


I guess she IS learning something in Nursery.





5 comments:

Adrienne said...

She is too darn smart and cute! Happy Easter!

Priscilla said...

thank you, avery, for affirming my belief in Easter :) i love you sweetheart ~ auntie

Luke said...

Cute family and Avery is just darling! Thanks again for the fun party Saturday night. I know I left in a hurry but my brain had shut down about 3 hours previously and I had only minutes to survive! Kalli--I need your bread recipe. It was tasty and I need a change in my bread making. :)

Janett said...

Thanks for sharing. Avery is so cute and sweet. I love teaching her in nursery. She is so smart, she actually knew the story and helped me. This just makes me love her even more. It's such a blessing to be in nursery and how the children change as they get older. Thanks again and tell Avery "Hi" :)

Kirsty said...

The Easter story from a child's perspective: heavy on the cave and the rock symbolism. She is TOOOOOO cute and clever!!!