Sunday, April 26, 2009

More cousin visitors!

A New Weekend, A New Family. My cousin Amanda, Jeremy, Audrey and Clara came to visit us - these girls were sooo busy having so much fun:

(how's Max get in there -- what can we say -- he loves his Ramen...)


They had a princess tea party:

...and watched quiet videos while Jeremy caught some Zzzzzz's,



played Ring Around the Rosey,




tried to pose for pictures before church,



oh, and Laura stopped in too. just for a few hours on Saturday.




Need a vacash? Come to our house! (and thanks for coming Chappels!!!)






6 comments:

Kate said...

Hey, since you like visitors so much ... mind if we crash there for, oh, five months? ;)

Terry said...

I can't believe I have such beautiful daughters!

Adrienne said...

Very Fun!

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

Hey Kallie, I finally found your blog. It's very, very cute and fun to read. I like to see what other people blog and it's just fun to keep up on what's going on.

SANDERS said...

Sounds great I do need a vacash!!I will make a reservation!! I do hope you will leave the light on for me

Peg said...

Are you in Provo? Craig ran into Ryan and the Provo rec center, but I thought you were living closer to SL. Our house sold so it looks like I'll finally be back with the family in June.

Your kids are cute as ever!